Content is no laughing matter. OK, well, at least not until you start cracking content jokes. Today we’re taking a break from serious content issues to try to tickle your funny bone. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite content-related jokes and cartoons in this post to help brighten up your day. Admittedly, you may roll your eyes at some of them, but hopefully there’s at least a few that put a smile on your face.
So without further ado, let the laughfest begin.
1) What’s the one writing rule that you should always remember?
That double negatives are a no, no.
2) What kind of word should you invite to a fancy tea party?
A proper noun.
3) What is a pirate’s favorite piece of content?
4) The past, the present, and the future walked into a bar.
It was tense.
5) A linguistics professor was lecturing to his English class one day.
“In English,” he said, “a double negative forms a positive. In some languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative.”
A voice from the back of the room piped up, “Yeah, right.”
OK, so how’d we do? Did you at least get a chuckle out of some of them? Either way, if you’ve got a better content joke or cartoon to share, or just a funny content-related anecdote, drop us a line — we’d love to hear it.
Have a great day!