At Acrolinx, we’ve got a very clear mission. We help the world’s greatest brands create amazing content. As part of our commitment to fulfilling that mission, we’re always looking at ways to enhance our content optimization software so that it’s a more powerful and effective tool for you to use.
That’s why today we’re excited to announce the launch of Acrolinx 5.0. It’s our same great content optimization software, but with some pretty exciting new features and benefits. In fact, the upgrades we’ve made to this latest version of Acrolinx focus on three main areas:
- Scale. We’ve made it easier for large organizations to deploy Acrolinx so that they can start getting benefits from it faster than ever before.
- Reach. We’ve introduced a bunch of new integrations so that you can analyze your content using virtually any content authoring tool.
- Usability. We’ve made Acrolinx 5.0 even more user-friendly and easy to work with so that anyone in your company can quickly become an expert user.
Acrolinx 5.0 offers five new features that are worth pointing out:
1) Our new Guidance Wizard helps you quickly identify the perfect terminology and style for your content.
We’ve rolled out a new Guidance Wizard that’s incredibly smart. It analyzes all of the issues that our software finds in your content and gives you recommendations on how to improve the guidance you offer your writers.
So whether you’re updating your terminology or tweaking your style rules, the Guidance Wizard lets Acrolinx adapt to your content and give your writers better guidance. That means they’ll be able to create better content faster.
2) Our new Content Analyzer makes it easy to evaluate and score big chunks of content.
Our new Content Analyzer is powerful. Just point it at any file folder, URL, or content repository and get the overall Acrolinx Score for that content in its entirety as well as document-level details for style, terminology, grammar, and spelling. And you can easily export the report to your favorite spreadsheet application for more slicing and dicing to help you stay on top of content quality trends, team performance, and ROI.
3) Acrolinx Essentials is a guidance package to kick-start your Acrolinx implementation.
The Acrolinx Essentials Guidance Package gives you an out-of-the-box set of writing guidelines based on best practices from hundreds of successful customers. The new guidance package helps you get up and running quickly and then tune your writing guidelines over time.
4) A variety of new Acrolinx integrations help you create amazing content no matter where you write.
Use Acrolinx anywhere you create content. With Acrolinx 5.0, we’re offering new integrations with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign and InCopy), Google Docs, Google Sheets, and WordPress. You can also use our new browser add-ons for Chrome and Firefox or the new Desktop Checker for Mac to analyze content almost anywhere.
5) New Voice Guidance gives you step-by-step recommendations on how to improve your tone of voice.
Our new Voice Guidance gives you step-by-step recommendations on how to fine-tune the clarity of your content. You’ll get feedback on the specific parts of your content where the tone isn’t on-target, and specific suggestions on how to improve your text. That means it will be a lot easier to guide your writers and ensure that everything you create is on-brand and on-target.
Check out Acrolinx 5.0 and let us know what you think. Or, if you aren’t using Acrolinx yet, maybe now’s the perfect time to start. Our software is more powerful than ever and will make a quick and significant impact on the way your company creates content.