As an Acrolinx customer, you have the ability to help your team use inclusive language. Inclusive Language will help your team write more respectfully while helping you identify non-inclusive language that may be hidden in your published content.
Many words and sayings used commonly today have deeply rooted offensive origins and your employees may be using them without any idea. You can now expand inclusive language education to all Acrolinx users to understand why terms and phrases may be considered offensive to your audience.
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- The research behind inclusive language
- Different perspectives on inclusive language and how Acrolinx supports them
- How to enable the Inclusive Language goal
- How writers are guided to write more inclusively
- How to measure the impact of Inclusive Language
- How you can start using this TODAY