How can technical communicators keep up with the relentless and unforgiving pace of agile product development?
At CA Technologies, development teams adopted the DevOps approach to agile development but they couldn’t develop technical content fast enough. So they broke some rules, such as throwing out a complex, burdensome content management system, and invented a new process they call “DocOps.”
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the approach that CA has taken, the tools they use, their progress so far, and their future plans. They’ll answer questions such as:
- What drove CA to abandon a heavyweight CMS and replace it with a wiki?
- How could a wiki possibly meet the needs of technical documentation?
- How do writers feel about the new system?
- Can other contributors, such as engineers, use the system too?
- How quickly and easily can CA handle localization into 20 different languages?
- What’s the experience like for customers?
Learn the answers to all these questions and more at our free webinar.