Tune in to listen to our stellar line-up of D&I leaders from Bua, Salesforce, Accenture, HSBC, and Acrolinx tackle the topics of diversity, inclusion and digital accessibility. Join them as they give valuable advice on where you and your organization can start on your D&I journey.
Questions we’ll consider:
- Without a one-size-fits-all blueprint to follow, how can you set your own D&I objectives and how can you measure the success of your initiatives?
- What are the key learnings from our D&I leaders on creating a diverse and inclusive workplace culture?
- What steps can your organization take to make your resources more accessible and inclusive?
Meet the 5 panelists joining us:
- Caitriona Snell – Founder and Director at Bua
- Bayly Mattes – EMEA Equality Programs Director at Salesforce
- Marisol Villena Salerno – Accessibility Manager, Digital Experience at Accenture
- Mali Fernando – Group Head of Digital Experience and Accessibility at HSBC
- Kiana Minkie – Marketing Content Specialist at Acrolinx
This recording is captioned.