5 reasons to work at Acrolinx
- We’re passionate about content. We believe amazing content changes the engagement between a company and its customers — that’s the space you’ll be working in.
- We’re flexible. With a hybrid model of working, you can choose which best fits your routine.
- We’re a global team. Your colleagues are from all over the world: Germany, Australia, the U.S., Japan, India, South Korea, Brazil, the U.K., Canada, and more.
- We want you to fulfill your potential. We invest in our employees and have regular feedback cycles.
- We love balance. We care about the mental health of our employees and aim to support our employees where we can.
The journey of getting hired with Acrolinx
When you’ve applied for a job at Acrolinx, one of our Talent Acquisition Managers will get in touch with you. You’ll get more information about our company, the role, and we’ll also get to know you better.
If everything goes well, we’ll set up an interview with the leader of the team that’s hiring for this role. You can expect to hear even more about the role, including expectations and challenges.
For some positions, you might be asked to solve a task or present on a specific topic. This process is designed to be mutually beneficial, as we explore how well we work together.
The hiring process will be rounded off by getting to know a few more team members or maybe even another manager.
Sound good? Have a look at our open positions to learn more!
What our employees say
Acrolinx is a company that values transparency. Our company strengths include cross-departmental collaboration, and constructive feedback.
I feel like my role is shaped around my strengths while also giving me room to grow, and my team has always supported me to bring my creative ideas to fruition.
Kiana MinkieSenior Content Marketing Manager
When I joined Acrolinx in 2012, I sensed a somewhat unusual spirit. It took me some time to figure it out: it’s the respectful communication and collaboration that really stands out.
Add that to a nice mix of old and (t)rusty code, modern technologies, interesting topics, and some of the brightest people I ever worked with. Acrolinx is just a nice place to be. Oh, and using our own software daily has definitely improved my language skills ;).
Stefan KamphausenSenior Vice President of Engineering